If you need a refill on the prescription we have issued:
Call us at these numbers:
- Packard Main (Packard Rd): 734 971-1073 option 1
- Packard West (Maple Rd): 734 926-4900 option 5
You will be prompted to leave a voicemail message with this information:
- your name, birth date and telephone number
- the name of the medication and dosage you need
- the pharmacy name and location where you’d like the prescription sent
- any additional special requirements
- It helps for you to speak slowly and spell out your name and the medication name.
- Your provider will review your request. If he/she needs to see you before the prescription can be filled, you will receive a return call with that information.
- If your provider approves your refill, it will be called in to your pharmacy by the end of the next business day
- Requests received on Saturday will not be filled until at least the following Monday.
- After waiting at least 24 hours (72 hours if you called the refill line late Friday or Saturday), if you have not heard that your prescription is ready, please call your pharmacy first to check on the refill before you call Packard Health again.